Monday, October 7, 2013

Here it is..

This is my first post.. I had no idea where I would start, or that I would even start to blog. But shortly after finishing my first half marathon, losing 45 pounds, and getting into the last semester of college... I found myself expecting my first child, a sweet little girl.


I graduated college-- 7 months pregnant and 10 days later, Peyton Rose came 10 weeks early with a brain injury- So not only am I a brand new mother carrying around 50 extra pounds, my child is special needs.

 


 Since I have gained all that weight back,  now I must start over- I have been lurking on some blogs for a while, so I suppose it is time to put my life out there in case they want to know who reads, and who they inspire.

So I am starting this blog for two reasons, to hold me accountable, and to blog about Peyton's story (from the very beginning) -- and although we may be home from our 96 day stay in the NICU, we visit Children's Hospital two hours away once a week and I look forward to the last time we will ever have to go!!



So that's it-- Lindsey Sue navigating the world of a stay at home special needs mommy, getting back into my pants, and raising wonder woman!




No comments:

Post a Comment